Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC) are alternatives to Oxygen Tanks and stationary Oxygen Concentrators. Our machines are FAA Approved so you do not have to be limited to ground transportation on your travels. The sky is the limit!
How does the travel program work?
- Place your order with a valid Oxygen Prescription. We will determine the best POC for you according to your needs.
- The POC will be shipped/ delivered to your departure location. Once you have it, you will receive a call from us to teach you how to operate the POC.
- Leave the shipping case at your home while you fly, float or ride away on your journey!
- Travel with ease and enjoy your vacation knowing we are here in Orlando to support your needs.
- Once you return home, you will re-pack the POC in the box originally provided. You will be given instructions on how to ensure the POC is returned successfully via the shipping carrier.
What is required to place an order to travel with Oxygen?
- A valid prescription within 1 year from your travel dates stating your Liters per Minute (LPM) and whether you are on Continuous Flow or Pulse Dose.
- How you will be traveling. Is it by plane, train, car or boat?
- If flying, we need the length of your flight one-way i.e. how many hours/ minutes is your flight.
How much does it cost?
- A deposit of $500 is required.
- $225 for the first week.
- $75 for each additional week.
- 50 for each additional battery. This is determined by the length of your flight. Airlines require enough battery life for 1.5 times your flight time.
- If we are shipping to your departure location, shipping charges will be determined at that time.
Click here to read a few Tips For Traveling With Oxygen